controlthebleeding drives to Dallas...

Guest smccown13

Oh..I just felt like walking to whataburger but I didn't want to eat alone. I am starting to hate Dallas too.

wait... you live in walking distance to a whataburger.. you lucky bastard..

the only thing i hate about whataburger is the fact that they discontinued their veggie hamburger. that shit was awesome..

they already are on top of their game with the fries and unbelievable ketchup.

good burger joint name, i never heard of this whataburger before. is it only in texas?

no, but it started in my hometown... near my house too..

the stuff is better than mcdonalds or burger king. and they don't make it with mayo either. it's mustard and veggies only unless you specify you want mayo..

Guest smccown13
good burger joint name, i never heard of this whataburger before. is it only in texas?

the stuff is better than mcdonalds or burger king. and they don't make it with mayo either. it's mustard only unless you specify you want mayo..

Which is why I love it. I've always been a mustard on my burger kind of guy. They also have amazing ranch dressing, and honey mustard.

this may sound weird, but i actually liked their pepper, the kind that was in a whataburger packet. Now they use generic pepper so it sucks a dick.

i had no idea they ever had a veggie burger.

most don't. it only lasted a few short months. i think i bought like at least 15 veggie burgers in that time. i was pissed when they stopped serving them...

yea, i remember the pepper packets.

at least they have the ketchup.. that stuff's the best ketchup i've had from any fast food restaurant.. anyone who's had it with probably agree. it isn't just any kind of ketchup.

Guest drahtuos

the stuff is better than mcdonalds or burger king. and they don't make it with mayo either. it's mustard only unless you specify you want mayo..

Which is why I love it. I've always been a mustard on my burger kind of guy. They also have amazing ranch dressing, and honey mustard.

not a mayo on my burger fan either, i don't hate it but i definitely don't prefer it or want it usually.

this may sound weird, but i actually liked their pepper, the kind that was in a whataburger packet. Now they use generic pepper so it sucks a dick.

i had no idea they ever had a veggie burger.

most don't. it only lasted a few short months. i think i bought like at least 15 veggie burgers in that time. i was pissed when they stopped serving them...

at least they have the ketchup.. that stuff's the best ketchup i've had from any fast food restaurant.. anyone who's had it with probably agree. it isn't just any kind of ketchup.

i've always hoped that they would bottle the ketchup up and sell it. I remember late at night they left a box full of their ketchup on the counter. I contemplated taking it since no one was around, but that would have made me a hoodrat ::)

Have you had that peppercorn ranch burger or whatever it is? The one from the latest commercial?

not yet.. i'm on a health kick.. i haven't eaten any restaurant food in almost 2 weeks...it's been salads, and food from home.. i haven't had a dr pepper in almost a month.. crazy..

i've always hoped that they would bottle the ketchup up and sell it. I remember late at night they left a box full of their ketchup on the counter. I contemplated taking it since no one was around, but that would have made me a hoodrat ::)

the weird thing is anyone who hasn't had their ketchup will probably see this conversation and think, why in the hell would anyone want to steal ketchup packets? until they have had it, they will never understand.

i seriously wish they would market that ketchup. it is the best ketchup on the planet. maybe i'm just crazy

Guest smccown13
Have you had that peppercorn ranch burger or whatever it is? The one from the latest commercial?

not yet.. i'm on a health kick.. i haven't eaten any restaurant food in almost 2 weeks...it's been salads, and food from home.. i haven't had a dr pepper in almost a month.. crazy..

Good for you. I haven't had a soda in a month. At first I was going nuts, but I can't really stand sugary drinks. I'm getting back on the wagon as far as healthy eating goes next week.

Guest smccown13

the weird thing is anyone who hasn't had their ketchup will probably see this conversation and think, why in the hell would anyone want to steal ketchup packets? until they have had it, they will never understand.

i seriously wish they would market that ketchup. it is the best ketchup on the planet. maybe i'm just crazy

I can imagine you in a lab coat and holding beakers and working diligently to figure out how to make your own whataburger ketchup at home. I agree though, it's the best ketchup i've ever had.

I can imagine you in a lab coat and holding beakers and working diligently to figure out how to make your own whataburger ketchup at home. I agree though, it's the best ketchup i've ever had.

hahaha...

i use to work at whataburger in NM. it wasn't too bad. but fuck me if the people i worked with weren't the most fucking retarded bunch. the only people i got along with was the managers. everyone else were all hoodlums. i wouldn't allow anyone to make my sandwich when i went to get something to eat except for one dude. if not i just didn't order unless i was able to make my own food, because half of the time people there didnt' wash their hands like they were suppose to. it was sad.. and the fights they would get into.. geez.

enjoyadrian, where in corpus did you go to get that? i have never seen any whataburger have memorabilia... or did you go to the main office on staples...whoops 1 whataburger way.. sorry

It's the two story whataburger by the bay. It's an actual whataburger restaurant, but the counter where you go to pay is glass and in it they have a bunch of different whataburger t-shirts or hats you can buy.