controlthebleeding drives to Dallas...

Guest smccown13

I'm glad your experience didn't kill your love for whataburger.

never... that place was filthy from the 1st day i was there.. one dude (chirs) was the only person who maintained sanitary conditions when making food... and was a kid.. well the managers did too, but other than that, the other 2 people on shift couldn't give a fuck less, hence why i only ate there when he worked.

enjoyadrian, where in corpus did you go to get that? i have never seen any whataburger have memorabilia... or did you go to the main office on staples...whoops 1 whataburger way.. sorry

It's the two story whataburger by the bay. It's an actual whataburger restaurant, but the counter where you go to pay is glass and in it they have a bunch of different whataburger t-shirts or hats you can buy.

i know which one you mean.. that is a nice looking whataburger. i have never been in though. i moved when they were building it and i never really went to it when i visited. i try not to visit that often.. if i do i go to BOAT N NET (the mexican red lobster)

Guest smccown13

It's the two story whataburger by the bay. It's an actual whataburger restaurant, but the counter where you go to pay is glass and in it they have a bunch of different whataburger t-shirts or hats you can buy.

i know which one you mean.. that is a nice looking whataburger. i have never been in though. i moved when they were building it and i never really went to it when i visited. i try not to visit that often.. if i do i go to BOAT N NET (the mexican red lobster)

Did you work the late night shift? Like from around midnight to 8am?

ahhhh man +1 for boat n net. That place was dirty as hell, but the food was awesome. I dont remember where in corpus it is though =/

I think the last one i went to was the one in kingsville, which is only a drive thru, but the one in corpus was a million times better. Their bread rolls were the best.

Guest smccown13

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':3nyn2woc]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':3nyn2woc]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':eaet5y1q]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':eaet5y1q]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

ahhhh man +1 for boat n net. That place was dirty as hell, but the food was awesome. I dont remember where in corpus it is though =/

I think the last one i went to was the one in kingsville, which is only a drive thru, but the one in corpus was a million times better. Their bread rolls were the best.

there are many boat n nets in corpus.. one was on crosstown and baldwin (directly across from the whataburger and the post office), another is on staples. ( i don't know the cross street) near hamlin center, then there's on on SPID just south of ayers intersection.. i can't remember where the rest are..

i love going there. i even have a boat n net shirt my friend made me. i actually have 2 of them..haha