Steve E Nix & The Cute Lepers Tour LP Color (pics)

Long time lurker, here goes the 1st post...

Checked out the Cute Leper kids last night in Balto and was pleasantly surprised to see their LP for sale in a fun Tour only color. Figured I'd share the news along with some photos. The transparent green is of the blinding dayglow variety. Pretty swanky.

[image]

[image]

So get off yer butt and go see Mr Nix (lot of energy, great stuff), go somewhere else for The Pink Spiders (dullsville, except for the goofy drummer's expressions) then come back for The Horrorpops (always a good time).

T-34

I think The Briefs dudes wanted to do their own thing for a bit. Most of them are working the Lepers thing right now, and playing very Briefy stuff, but the other two are out there making their own way with other folks. I guess it's just a natural progression for some bands to go through when you've been around awhile. Kinda stretch your legs a bit before diving into a new album.

Who knows. People are people.

T-34

Ah, yes the curse of the indefinite hiatus/break. I know my fingers are way double crossed for a Fugazi/QandnotU Fort Reno summer appearance this year to help boost voter turnout for the coming election and all. But I may just be crazy with hope and withdrawal.

On the Briefs bonus projects thing. Hey, more fun tunes in the Briefs/'76 vein makes me a happy dude. That and perty vinyl. Perty, perty vinyl.

T-34

Rad. I actually haven't seen the records yet so this is a treat for me too haha. I had these shipped directly to the band in Cleveland so they have them before I do. I expect my copies to be in on Thursday so the massive mail out will begin right around there. Oh by the by...if you want a blue copy...only 20 left. Hop on that stick!

Rad. I actually haven't seen the records yet so this is a treat for me too haha. I had these shipped directly to the band in Cleveland so they have them before I do. I expect my copies to be in on Thursday so the massive mail out will begin right around there. Oh by the by...if you want a blue copy...only 20 left. Hop on that stick!

When is the CD of this coming out, Steve? PM me! I want to make sure it gets reviewed.

When is the CD of this coming out, Steve? PM me! I want to make sure it gets reviewed.

CD is due out in May on Blackheart Records. I'm sure they'll be shooting you guys some promos shortly. The band is actually selling them on tour right now. I'm not really sending anything out for review on this one since it's essentially already sold out and it'll be at least a few months before a repress comes along.