Hardest Xbox360 Achievements!!!

only game i've ever gotten all of the achievment was Oblivion, i played that game so much i would put on clothes in the morning and imagine my armor class going up and down.

How is that game? I bought it used a couple months ago and haven't gotten around to it yet.

played any of the other elder scrolls games? its probably the RPG with the least structure, there's plenty of missions to do (outrageous amounts) but the main storyline is the least interesting in my opinion. The limitless side plots, etc are interesting. It would be easy to play it for years and still have shit to do.

Some people don't like it because of the almost complete lack of structure. I played Fable 1 expecting it to be the same but Fable is pretty much, do this, now go do this, etc. This is completely different.

I really can't get into non JRPG's for my RPG playing. I've heard so many good things about Oblivian too, but I have a feel I'll hate it like all the others I've played.

I'm the same way and kind of dismissed the game when first playing it. 6 months down the line I was extremely bored and popped it in. I'm glad I did, it was awesome.

It's cheap, I say give it a try and see if you like it.

I really can't get into non JRPG's for my RPG playing. I've heard so many good things about Oblivian too, but I have a feel I'll hate it like all the others I've played.

I'm the same way and kind of dismissed the game when first playing it. 6 months down the line I was extremely bored and popped it in. I'm glad I did, it was awesome.

I just might. The Game of the Year addiction includes the DLC stuff dosen't it?

I just might. The Game of the Year addiction includes the DLC stuff dosen't it?

It does come with both expansions.

Score with a diving header on Fifa 09.

So hard to do, the actual two times I managed to do a diving header I've hit the post. My friend got this off the flukiest free kick I have ever seen.

Just completed Assassin's Creed! 100%!!! Pretty easyyyy.

Ugh. I went back to playing Assassin's Creed to finish off the achievements. I have 99/100 flags in Damascus for the achievement, and I cannot find the one I'm missing. I gave up again.

That happened to me in Jerusalem, good thing i found it in less than 10 minutes. Just pick up the maps and go through every location dude, it's your best bet.

http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/ This should help you out.