Hardest Xbox360 Achievements!!!

Guest duhpunk

i can't get any online achievements right now thanks to not having XBL. although, one time Skate. glitched and gave me a few of them. it was really strange, although i had to start a new game to get the ones that i rightfully earned

i can't get any online achievements right now thanks to not having XBL. although, one time Skate. glitched and gave me a few of them. it was really strange, although i had to start a new game to get the ones that i rightfully earned

You're lucky. I rightfully earned a full 1000 in that game but about half the achievements were glitched for me and I could never get to unlock. I spent so much time in that game.

i had a few achievements in L4D that never unlocked when they should have. i hate that vs mode, so i doubt i'll ever get those ones.

the dollcatcher in Fable II if i remember right it said in some article was the hardest achievement, only like 8000 people had unlocked it out of 2.8 million who've played it.

oh, the headshot the witch achievement too... i've tried that one 10 times and never killed it with a headshot, it always just startles it.

Walk up to her and WAIT for her to look at you. Once she looks at you, blow her head off. And use a shotgun.

...on easy. It took me a few tries, but now I can do it pretty much every time.

The tough one for me is headshotting a hunter while he's leaping. I've come so damn close a number of times. Ugh...

I did it on accident I think. You don't have to kill him, just get one in his head while he is jumping. Nothing Special is all I have left, and damn it is annoying. I had it once, but we did not return to the lobby the last time someone got hit, we just restarted the campaign. Valve sure made that achievement dumb as hell.

In Halo 3 it took me quite a while to get a double kill with one laser shot. I have every achievement in Halo 3 except one (this isn't counting all the fucking gay shit they added later). Never beat the level "Cortana" with enough metapoints. So i guess i'd say thats one of the hardest. There are some that seem nearly impossible in some games. Beating GOW2 on the hardest difficulty, etc.

i would imagine Brass Balls on Bioshock is hard as well (beat on hardest with chambers turned off).

the fucking historian(at least one of every audio diary) was the only achievement i missed playing through on normal, i had 880 of 1000. i didn't like that it didn't show you anywhere how complete you were, but i had to have at least 97% of them.

i would imagine Brass Balls on Bioshock is hard as well (beat on hardest with chambers turned off).

the fucking historian(at least one of every audio diary) was the only achievement i missed playing through on normal, i had 880 of 1000. i didn't like that it didn't show you anywhere how complete you were, but i had to have at least 97% of them.

Actually Brass Balls is not that hard, just keep saving.

that drives me crazy to when progressive achievements don't give you any indication of where you're at.

Walk up to her and WAIT for her to look at you. Once she looks at you, blow her head off. And use a shotgun.

I accidentally got this the first time playing this with my friend. We were playing on Hard and I hadn't played it yet so I didn't know what the witch was. I just saw someone on the ground and walked up and shot her with a shotgun and got that achievement. My friend was so pissed because he had been trying to get it forever.

Chromehounds has got to be one of the most difficult games to get even close to 1000 in. The achievements are sooooo damn difficult and time consuming. I played the game for 6 months straight and currently sit at like 340. (I don't think many, if anyone, has legitimately 1000'd the game)