FREE RECORDS IN CHICAGO!!!

i just got this in my email from quincy shanks records:

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!! Saturday, Mar 15th, 2008 Hewhocorrupts Inc Stimulus Festivus Event 3: Write Off Record and Zine Fair / People Projects 2129 N Milwaukee / Chicago, IL / 1 to 5 PM / $3 Donation

A wide assortment of Chicago punk labels and zines will be setting up for 4 hours only giving away all they have brought for FREE!!! That's right...the premise of this is after you pay the $3 entrance fee you get free records and zines...no one can sell ANYTHING!!! Everyone wins - you get free records and zines – and the labels and zines get to do some Spring cleaning!!! Some of the many involved include: Quincy Shanks, Johanns Face Records, Harmless Records, He Who Corrupts Inc., Static Station, Fudesickill Records, Forge Again Records, Adita Zine, The Fury, The Skeleton News, Alarm, Roctober, The 2nd Hand, The Magic Spot, Underground Communique, Cock of the Rock, WolfFightGood Records, Loose Thread, and more... PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!

Guest scriptedrain

I added "in Chicago" to the subject line. And yeah, Justin already posted this, but I'll let it slide this time. ;) It actually fits in both anyway.

Guest scriptedrain
It actually fits in both anyway.

wow.

a.) that's what she said

b.) that's what she said

c.) stoked that i have someone working on getting me stuff from this.

I almost said a.) and b.) to what jhulud said in the other thread about this: "I wish I could come."