Mystery Science Theater 3000

Such a good show. My friend gave me an external hard drive for my birthday and it had every episode on it, and we proceeded to spend the rest of the weekend drinking and watching terrible movies. The Final Sacrifice was great. I was insanely confused the entire time but it was hilarious. Anyone got any episodes they recommend I watch?

<3

my roommate and i tried to watch the wild wild world of batwoman last night. I think we made it half-way through before we gave up. haha such an awful movie. sucks that the best line in the movie is at the end. (ENNNNDDDD!!!!!! ENNNNDDDDD!!!!)

some of them are so bad even the MST3K version is intolerable.

MOTHERFUCKING ROWSDOWER MIXTAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4L2lwQiAkA

My favorite is The Agent From H.A.R.M. but there are a few other scattered greats here and there. I've got everything that's out there on a hard-drive also but I've only watched every episode up to the third season. I've seen a few scattered episodes here and there from when it was still being run on T.V. though.

Also, I never really got the Joel vs. Mike debate. They are both hilarious in their own way.