Paint It Black release show 6/12

Fresh off of R5 Production's and Paint It Black's Twitter accounts

@pibphilly

Hometown 7" release show on June 12th w/ Ceremony, Crime In Stereo, Title Fight and Ardmore Assault! Everyone who comes gets a free 7" too!

@R5Productions

PAINT IT BLACK 7" rec release show w/ CEREMONY, CRIME IN STEREO, TITLE FIGHT & ARDMORE ASSAULT. June 12@ The Church. Free 7" w/ ticket

So yeah. Friday, June 12 at the First Unitarian Church in Philly.

Paint It Black record release show with Ceremony, Crime In Stereo, Title Fight and Ardmore Assault. And you get the 7" for free at the show (kinda like how they did for New Lexicon's release shows)

According to PIB's Myspace the tickets are only gonna be 10 bucks (plus whatever ticketweb tacks on so I'm guessing no more than 15 bucks a ticket!)

Paint It Black also Tweeted that tix would go on sale tomorrow. I'm soooooo getting mine the second the go on sale. If you live in the area or plan on making the drive/trek GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOOO!!!!!! And hang out with meee.

so can you order this anywhere yet or what

Not yet I don't think. I know tickets are going on sale either tomorrow or within the next couple days. I knew they were planning a record release show in Philly for a while so I haven't been paying attention to pre-orders yet. I'd check Bridge 9

My band may soon become a Philly-based band rather than Pittsburgh. Maybe I can say, "Hey kids, lets record around 6/12 and play some shows around the date, too." Then I can go to Philly for a week.

I'll tell you what I told A-Money

Dooooooooooooooooooo it!!!!!!!!!!!

Since she is recently single, we'll meet up and move to Philly together. We'll be VC's first VC-made-couple and board posters will pay a dollar a day to check out what is going on in our VC life. With these funds, we'll live comfortably and do art and photography and music forever.

Now I sound like 90% of the creepers in her thread.

I'll tell you what I told A-Money

Dooooooooooooooooooo it!!!!!!!!!!!

Since she is recently single, we'll meet up and move to Philly together. We'll be VC's first VC-made-couple and board posters will pay a dollar a day to check out what is going on in our VC life. With these funds, we'll live comfortably and do art and photography and music forever.

you forget momentum and steponme. that worked out amazingly well ::)

i'm down!

Ordered my ticket for this. Stoked on some new PIB material. I was hoping this would NOT be in the church basement. I think I'm getting to old for summer basement shows. They're so nasty.

Agreed. Summer shows there can be brutal.

I saw Bane, Evergreen Terrace, Cursed and Verse there a few years ago in the summer. It was one of the hottest days of the year and the church basement had to be over 100 degrees. Every inch of the floor was covered in sweat. Hottest show I've ever been to. It was disgusting. Good show though.