Pig Destroyer LPs in the Relapse Webstore

I will never order anything from the Relapse store again. Last time I did, my stuff never came and when I emailed them about it they said that while they didn't have a delivery confirmation they couldn't send me out another package. I wonder if my stuff was ever returned to them.

weird. all of my orders have had delivery confirmation...

edit: just noticed you were outside of the USA which was prob why.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered some of the Agoraphobic Nosebleed records and got some very cool stuff:

- the s/t 7" on Clean Plate Records ...expected this to be the regular black one, but got baby blue (ltd. 200 or 300 copies)

- the split with Benümb...got clear red (ltd. 300 copies)

- the split with Gob...on black (do any other colors exist?)

- the split with Crom...on clear red

Also had the other s/t 7" and the "Altered States of America" 10" in the order, but I was told that the literally sold out in minutes. All the ANB stuff came to Relapse directly from the band, as they were tired of having it laying around for years. Might be the same case with the Pig Destroyer records.

Guest noeffinidea

Ordered Phantom Limb and Terrifyer...can't wait till these arrive. The only Pig Destroyer I own is Natasha, and from what I've heard it is quite different from their prior material. Stoked.

Guest vito
Ordered Phantom Limb and Terrifyer...can't wait till these arrive. The only Pig Destroyer I own is Natasha, and from what I've heard it is quite different from their prior material. Stoked.

You've never heard the earlier stuff? Do yourself a favour and get Prowler In the Yard.