no caffeine disappresh

worse than lame. unacceptable. if it were me, id go into work late and get me some brew

i have a coffee pot on my desk, the free office coffee the company I work for provides is so bad that i had to start making my own....i was buying too many cups from the restaurant on the first floor.

seriously, leave work and get coffee.

i rock coffee all morning and afternoon. If i need to crank out shit really fast at work i usually pound a medium size redbull.

Im pretty bummed that the coffee shop a block away from my office closed last friday. There is a starbucks a few blocks over but i hate the walk over there especially in the 90 degree afternoons. i always love coffee way more in the winter.

Drinking coffee when its hot as fuck is just not as fun.

some stupid thing when i visit london, uk on 2004 when i start drinking starbucks.

for visit my girlfriend.

i steped in a branch of starbucks near thame river and i order some hot coffee because i want to take it away and drink while sighsee.

and a starbucks staff ask me something which i assume he ask me about a size of cup i want (i always confuse when i listen to english. yeah my english is crap)

in the end, i've got a middle dup of iced coffee.

my girlfriend laugh out loud when she knew this shit becuase if i want a bigger size of cup, i have to order grande not large.

and i think my 'large' made that starbucks staff understand i want blast.

i'm so stupid....

:P