Achilles - 'Hospice' Vinyl Update

Guest genericinsight
fuck man, rochester. i haven't talked to anyone from that city in years. You mentioned rorys name and i cant even remember the last time i have seen that dude. When he played in Black Mask maybe? or all the way back to pack of vipers? shit. whatever happened to john25?

They formed HWA, wrote an EP, put out a full lenght, broke up, changed mine and a lot of other peoples lives for the better.

Rory moved to RI and he now sings in soul control.

25 Moved to Seattle and he just started a sxe band called no sweat. Realllly good stuff.

I thought John 25's new band was called Not Sorry?

hey guys here are the drafts and keeper jackets for this

REJECT JACKET #1-THIS JACKET WAS HAND ETCHED AND SANDED (ALL THE WHITE YOU SEE) TO GIVE IT A "CRUDE LOOK"

FRONT

[image]

BACK

[image]

THE PIC YOU SEE WHEN YOU LAY IT SPREAD OPEN

[image]

DRAFT JACKET #2-THESE WERE DIE-CUT AND ALSO ETCHED (THE BRICK LOOK)

THE FRONT

[image]

THE BACK

[image]

THE INSIDE

[image]

THE LP INSERT (FRONT)-I ORIGINALLY WANTED THIS TO LOOK LIKE THE MOON WAS THE BACK DROP AND YOU WERE LOOKING AT IT FROM THE BACK OF THE BUILDING'S POINT OF VIEW

[image]

THE "HOSPICE" SIDE (REVERSE)

[image]

THIS IS THE PACKAGE AS A WHOLE, WELL THE COVER AND INSERT TOGETHER

[image]

**THE KEEPER**

THE FRONT

[image]

THE INSIDE

[image]

THE FRONT W/THE RECORD

[image]

THE INSIDE W/THE RECORDS

[image]

THE FRONT OF THE VINYL INSERT

[image]

THE BACK OF THE VINYL INSERT

[image]

They formed HWA, wrote an EP, put out a full lenght, broke up, changed mine and a lot of other peoples lives for the better.

Rory moved to RI and he now sings in soul control.

25 Moved to Seattle and he just started a sxe band called no sweat. Realllly good stuff.

I thought John 25's new band was called Not Sorry?

Yeah that was my mistake, it is called not sorry. And I just got the demo. Fucking amazing.

These are so sick........I wont lie just like the Coalesce I like the Rejects better!

Now I just have to harass Chap everyday to get one!

No don't because your coming up to rochester for the show and we're going to sit in my hot tub, drink root beer,act like 14 year olds, stay up late playing video games and then not fall asleep cause we talk abot cute girlz

These are so sick........I wont lie just like the Coalesce I like the Rejects better!

No don't because your coming up to rochester for the show and we're going to sit in my hot tub, drink root beer,act like 14 year olds, stay up late playing video games and then not fall asleep cause we talk abot cute girlz

I love root beer and Hot Tubs ;D

FUCKING JEALOUS, i want that.

You should so come dude it would be amazing......or even better come to fest you can stay in my room for free!

You should so come dude it would be amazing......or even better come to fest you can stay in my room for free!

when is fest this year? i can't keep up with all of them going on in the summer. you, chaps and i should hang-out go to a strip club and blow the lid off the joint!! i'll bring plenty of singles for everybody!!!