post your nightmare transaction stories here...

i dont think i have had any nightmares. i never got a rumbletowne order but they emailed me back saying the cash never arrived. I guess those are the chances when sending cash via USPS.

also a VC order never showed up and Virgil was cool and offered me a free replacement but i couldnt take it since it wasnt his fault it was lost during shipping. He did only charge me 1/2 price when i ordered a replacement.

I guess i have been lucky so far.

Uh, right now I had to file my first ebay/paypal dispute.

Basically I won a few test presses. Dude lives like 10 miles away (at most). I have had no contact for over a month. I emailed 2 separate times through email and never got a response. I sent the last message through ebay. No response on any communication so I had to bite the bullet and file a dispute. It's pretty weak since he's sold and purchased other items since the transaction.

Who is the seller and what tests?

I don't feel like calling him out just yet, but smoking popes tests.

if you get those tests, i will be so jealous...

i've never really gotten ripped off by anyone. i filed a dispute and after several months, i finally got paid... it was some dude on here. i can't remember his name. he's not on here anymore.. dude, ripped me off, and i had to track him on myspace and call him out.. he sent my money a week later...

I had problems once, and it was with Vertical Merch. I ordered two copies of GNV FLA with signed art print when they came out, and they only sent one. I emailed them a couple of times and never got a response, until I opened a paypal dispute. I got an email 5 minutes after opening it. They sent me another record, but without the print (just the record was $15 and the one with the print was $35). I emailed them again but never heard back after that.