PO: Sinaloa - Oceans of Islands (100 on Maroon)

Sinaloa's newest album, Oceans of Islands is up for pre-order on Level Plane's new store site. LP has 100 on Maroon and 900 on black, get on that shit!

The LP comes packaged in a gatefold LP jacket. The pressing info is 300pcs on Maroon vinyl and 900pcs on Black. I will only have 100pcs of Maroon for mailorder. The band will have 100pcs and Seb/Purepainsugar will have 100pcs.

I am also offering a new Sinaloa t-shirt with the pre-order. The t-shirt is a black shirt with silver and gold metallic print. They will be selling this shirt on their European tour, so this is a way for all US kids to get a chance for the shirt. I have a limited amount of these. I am not making them to order. Once I run out, there are no more available from me. You will need to wait and see if the band has any upon returning from tour.

Feel free to email with any questions. This is an amazing record and I am very excited to help release this. If you live in Europe, please contact Purepainsugar for ordering info.

sad when a band like this only gets 5 replies. but if i made the 5445645th against me thread to talk about the singers hair or something, it would get more replies in an hour.

Considering you currently have six different Against Me! records available in your distro, I guess you're a part of the problem, not a part of the solution.