Title Fight preorder

i did order once the normal ones went up. i never said i didn't like title fight, just the strait edge scene in general, especially ones who claim it under 21. if you choose to live that way, good for you but don't push it on others, let them make their own choice. and smoking a cigarette or having a drink is not an excuse to jump someone.

i still like the band. as far as preachyness goes, as i said on another site, maybe they weren't preachy. last time i saw them was with a couple of edge bands and a mostly edge fan base and i was rather drunk at the time. so the whole show came off to me as preachy. but they may not have said anything and i just lumped them into it in a drunken haze. but if it wasn't for hazy drunk memory's, i wouldn't have half the best ones i do. or the weird food i end up buying but don't like at GetGo for no apparent reason. i don't know what i was thinking half the time next morning when i look in the fridge.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did order once the normal ones went up. i never said i didn't like title fight, just the strait edge scene in general, especially ones who claim it under 21. if you choose to live that way, good for you but don't push it on others, let them make their own choice. and smoking a cigarette or having a drink is not an excuse to jump someone.

i still like the band. as far as preachyness goes, as i said on another site, maybe they weren't preachy. last time i saw them was with a couple of edge bands and a mostly edge fan base and i was rather drunk at the time. so the whole show came off to me as preachy. but they may not have said anything and i just lumped them into it in a drunken haze. but if it wasn't for hazy drunk memory's, i wouldn't have half the best ones i do. or the weird food i end up buying but don't like at GetGo for no apparent reason. i don't know what i was thinking half the time next morning when i look in the fridge.

wait... so all this bullshit is because you THOUGHT someone might be talking about you? are you 13?

Wow, $26.50 shipping costs to the netherlands for one 7". Is someone from the US still going to buy this? And maybe want to buy one for me too?? Please pm me...

I will try to fix this. International shipping seems screwy right now. Please keep in mind I make up none of these prices as we use USPS' shipping module. It's either an error somewhere in the code, or with USPS. Try in an hour or so.

Does anyone know if they are all coming in the Arigato cover or was that just for the package??

Just the packages.

Wow, $26.50 shipping costs to the netherlands for one 7". Is someone from the US still going to buy this? And maybe want to buy one for me too?? Please pm me...

I will try to fix this. International shipping seems screwy right now. Please keep in mind I make up none of these prices as we use USPS' shipping module. It's either an error somewhere in the code, or with USPS. Try in an hour or so.

That would be pretty cool, thanks. And I didn't think you made up these prices :)

That would be pretty cool, thanks. And I didn't think you made up these prices :)

Pretty sure I fixed it buddy. Let me know.