Record stores in Austin and Dallas

Dallas has Good. That might be about it. I've never been to Bill's, but I imagine it's like Antone's in Austin; mostly old stuff.

So many good ones in Austin. Sound on Sound on North Loop. Something on Airport by 35. Backspin maybe? Encore on Anderson. If you only go to one, go to Waterloo. It might not be the most punk rock place in Austin, but they have the best selection. Plus you can hit up Cheapo too.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=117975672099724473244.0004620892f683ef59b02&ll=30.379391,-97.549667&spn=0.313954,0.615234&z=11

Propagandhi should be pretty fucking awesome in Austin. Even the outside stage is pretty small at the Mohawk.

enjoyadrian.. don't forget the others.

Sound on Sound is on 101 E. Northloop (this is where i go to buy punk rock (not the warp tour punk rock either) I find gems everytime for cheap.

Waterloo - 600A North Lamar (this place has a bit of everything you want, but you have to look for it.. it's a vast collection to look through)

End of An Ear - 2209 S. First Street (i go here more often than most of the other places, but i only find something every so often)

Snake Eyes Vinyl - 1101 Navasota Suite 3 (has a good chunk of metal and power violence)

Cheapos - 914 N. Austin (tons and tons of used vinyl) you may have to sit there for about 3 hours sifting through it for anything, as they have alot of everything.. but mostly rock.

there are at least 10 or so more, but these are the ones i think you'd enjoy.

if you need any more info on good places to eat or whatnot, feel free to PM me..