ISIS - Wavering Radiant repress @ Conspiracy

I'm not usually critical of label's pressing decisions, but really? 200? "These sold out so unbelievably fast we decided to press 200 more."

yeah, 200 represses is well crap eh. i guess though, they are trying to negate the multi pressing effect of ITAOT which you can get for chump change nowadays.

I always feel a bit sorry for those who collects variants when the pressings go multiple. 10 versions of Wavering already, and more to come, I'm sure. Must cost a fortune...

A copy of music is the most important for me.

Its not even just the money but fuck 10+ variants of a Double LP takes up so much fucking room! So glad I was never really a varient collector (I tried with Pelican but lost interest) I do like to get cover varients though I think thats cool and usually there are not 100 of them unless the release is IMADETHISMISTAKE hahah

Guest vito
I always feel a bit sorry for those who collects variants when the pressings go multiple. 10 versions of Wavering already, and more to come, I'm sure. Must cost a fortune...

Yeah man. I had a lot of trouble throwing $33 USD for a copy. All 10 variants would have cost me well over $350. I'm more than happy with one. The money I save will buy me my next 20 purchases.

Guest noeffinidea

I'm not huge on picture discs, but I must say that the picture disc version of this record looks absolutely gorgeous. I may have to pick one up at the show on Tuesday since I figure they'll be waaay cheaper than having to order from Daymare.

Quite intelligent how Hydra Head is handling this release, giving some attention to Vacation, and then getting more copies. The funny part is that I ordered a blue and a yellow copy from Vacation but then when they where going to send them, they sent me an email saying that there were no more blue copies, and they refunded me just the price of the vinyl and not part of the shippings. And now magically, HH have plenty of copies in both colors...

Guest kylewilliam

Its not even just the money but fuck 10+ variants of a Double LP takes up so much fucking room! So glad I was never really a varient collector (I tried with Pelican but lost interest) I do like to get cover varients though I think thats cool and usually there are not 100 of them unless the release is IMADETHISMISTAKE hahah

... theres 4. relax.