What were your favorite albums of 1999?

Brian Peterson has never written an oral history for AP. Ever.

According to the book, he said he wrote the ones for H2O and Shai Hulud... unless I read it wrong. Hmm...

I remember reading something in the book along those lines too. I just flipped through it and couldn't find mention of it though.

Either way, people should definately check out Burning Fight. I'm only about 100 pages in and it is great so far. I really like the way it is put together. (much like AP oral histories)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Peterson did not write either one of those Oral Histories in AP. Ryan Downey wrote the H2O one and I believe Jonah Bayer wrote the Shai Hulud one. Brian Peterson has never written for AP, at least in the five years I've worked there (and we didn't start the Oral Histories until after I started).

Guest genericinsight

According to the book, he said he wrote the ones for H2O and Shai Hulud... unless I read it wrong. Hmm...

I remember reading something in the book along those lines too. I just flipped through it and couldn't find mention of it though.

It's in the introduction of the "Sounds"/Band section going towards the back. I am curious to re read it now. I could have sworn he implied that he wrote those... unless he didn't and I'm stupid.

the souls - hopless...

GUK - home...

Shai hulud/another victim split (2000 maybe?)

as friends rust - s/t

the movie life - its go time

silent majority - u would love to know (agan maybe 2000?)

sick of it all call to arms (maybe 1998?)

Im just too lazy to go and look when alot of the ecords I am thinking about came out...98 99 and 2000 kinda all blend together.