ordering from hot topic question

So if HT gets an exclusive color of something then that will be the only color of vinyl we get for that release. The only time this wouldnt be true is if that specific title sells really well and we can reorder it then we might get another color of vinyl on the reorder. If you order something from HT thats new you will get the exclusive color. If you get it later on then you will most likely get the exclusive but there is a chance you might get another color if we have reordered it. As for Alkaline Trio s/t Im not really sure if there are multiple colors of vinyl in HT stores.

since i know now that this isn't the record sonix is looking for (as i didn't want to threadjack)...

i'm looking for the matt skiba/kevin seconds hot topic exclusive if anybody can help me.

PM me please, i'll make it worth your while (i give a mean e-blow j)

What color is the exclusive? I got mine from HT and they have probably 6 more copies in the store, I'll gladly snag you one if you'd like.

So if HT gets an exclusive color of something then that will be the only color of vinyl we get for that release. The only time this wouldnt be true is if that specific title sells really well and we can reorder it then we might get another color of vinyl on the reorder. If you order something from HT thats new you will get the exclusive color. If you get it later on then you will most likely get the exclusive but there is a chance you might get another color if we have reordered it. As for Alkaline Trio s/t Im not really sure if there are multiple colors of vinyl in HT stores.

For...

Andrew Jackson Jihad - Only God Can Judge Me 10"

New Found Glory - Tip Of The Iceberg 7"

Alkaline Trio - s/t 12"

Alkaline Trio - Maybe I'll Catch Fire 12"

I did not get the Hot Topic exclusive color, but bought at Hot Topics not long after their release. (The New Found Glory 7" I went and bought on the day it was released)

There was a 5th, though it's escaping me right now.

help Dan out guys.. if anyone should have the entire trio collection.. its him ;)

:-*

thanks buddy.

i'm looking for the matt skiba/kevin seconds hot topic exclusive if anybody can help me.

What color is the exclusive? I got mine from HT and they have probably 6 more copies in the store, I'll gladly snag you one if you'd like.

according to the official statements, it's called "white with pink swirl" and it's limited to 500 copies. however, there is also "white with pink and gray splatter" which is NOT the hot topic exclusive and looks very similar, and "white with pink and blue splatter" which is also NOT the hot topic exclusive and looks very similar. i have each of those.

the blue one is easier to tell because it has blue in it, and it's easy to see the difference of the blue. but i would imagine it's very hard to tell the difference between "white with pink" and "white with pink and gray".

if you think you have what i'm looking for, let me know and i'd love to work something out.

:)

I can't really tell, my copy is mostly white with a very very small amount of color in it. I've only got the camera on my G1 and that's not working well for getting a decent picture of it, and on top of it all, i'm partially colorblind so even if there was a substantial amount of color in it, the chances of me differentiating between pink/grey/blue are probably pretty slim. I'll try asking someone what colors are present in mine and get back to you.