North Lincoln - Midwestern Blood

I personally prefer NORHF LIPCLNO "Midriff Blorf"

Is it weird that I actually went to your distro and looked up Norhf Lipclno, thinking it might be something extra special? I need to go outside.

Damn, that IS something we would do too, haha!

Chuck has since spell-corrected ONE of the words in his posting... but not the other one. SPELL CHECK SPELL CHECK, hahah!

Is it weird that I actually went to your distro and looked up Norhf Lipclno, thinking it might be something extra special? I need to go outside.

Damn, that IS something we would do too, haha!

Chuck has since spell-corrected ONE of the words in his posting... but not the other one. SPELL CHECK SPELL CHECK, hahah!

Hahahah sorry I was a little tipsy when I made this post I mean you see my threads on that other nerdy board so you should know how horrible my spelling is by now.

PS It has been proven that spelling is not a sign of intelligence just saying

Yea the green is sweet although I was hoping for more good luck type green but who really cares........hows the art coming along any new stuff??

Coming soon. Tell me what size of a piece you might want. I'll work on a trade list at the same time as well.

Awesome let me see what kinda space I got on my walls and ill pm ya!