Yellow Altar

i have it on yellow. it's much nicer than i thought it would be. i wanted a green one but saw yellow in a store and since it was cheaper before shipping than anywhere online, i grabbed it.

i was gonna say i'm too tired to post a picture but fuck it just give me a few minutes.

i honestly forgot how amazing the packaging is for this record until i took it out last night. it's probably the nicest yellow i've ever seen too.

yeah i love the cover art. but frown at how bad the corners are beat to shit on my copy. oh well.

that's why i was sure to get a copy in store. everything i order from sl arrives somewhat damaged.

if you're looking for an awesome package AND a fantastic sound, get this instead:

[image]

[image]

i bought the 1st press from SL when it was released then bought the Daymare one when it came out and in my opinion, the Daymare beats the SL version hands down in sound quality. the packaging is awesome too.

it is a lot of cash to throw down, but i'm real happy i did coz the result is awesome and if you can afford it, i fully recommend you do too.

I fully agree with celebdeath. I did the same thing - bought a SL copy when it came out, but then picked up the Daymare press when auralexploits had them for $69. I figured that was like half the price of actually getting one sent from Japan, so why not?

Definitely glad I went for it, because both the packaging and sound quality on this are fucking amazing. I love this record. I think it would be awesome if these bands did something together again in the future...