What if...

Guest errolwest

i just want to be a merry prankster.

i'd go by the name Moondust and I would wear silver coins on my forehead. then i would have a lot of meaningless sex with Ken Kesey. &drop a lot of acid without knowing the consequences. (without caring about the consequences, maybe).

Are you my mom?

I bet you're hoping I am, since you want to bone her.

Guest naytoid

Go back and find the guy who wrote the bible before he started writing it, give him a copy of Harry potter and tell him to hand that out instead as that is the word of God.

I'd then come back to present day and see how everything went, If it all went terribly I'd meet up with myself just before I went back to do that joke and tell myself it was a bad idea.

Or I'd go back in time and make fun of historical figures

Go back and find the guy who wrote the bible before he started writing it, give him a copy of Harry potter and tell him to hand that out instead as that is the word of God.

I'd then come back to present day and see how everything went, If it all went terribly I'd meet up with myself just before I went back to do that joke and tell myself it was a bad idea.

Or I'd go back in time and make fun of historical figures

+1

Guest drahtuos

i would do lots of things but probably not for fear of some fucked up shit happening like in the butterfly effect.

I would go back in time and stop The Butterfly Effect from being made. Then I'd donkey punch Demi Moore.

Also, if you were my mom it'd be totally rad because it would save me the trouble of finding a time machine. Also, it'd mean you were delinquent as fuck on some birthday gifts.

but if I am your mom, I'd still insist on you finding one.

also, blame your father.