Sigur Ros help?

I'm slowly but surely headed towards a complete Sigur Ros collection, but I haven't been able to find any kind of comprehensive list of what was released on vinyl. I'll list out what I have so far, and if anyone can give me any info on other releases I'm missing, please do. I know for sure I still need ágætis byrjun and the ný batterí single/EP.

Sigur Ros - Hljomalind 7"

Sigur Ros - Vaka 10" - w/ stencil

Sigur Ros - () - Fatcat - 2xLP w/ die-cut jacket

Sigur Ros - Ba Ba Ti Ki Di Do - w/ etched B-side, spot varnish printing on jacket & inner sleeve

Sigur Ros - Hoppipolla - EMI - w/ poster

Sigur Ros - Takk - EMI - gatefold 2xLP w/ bonus 10" (w/ etched b-side)

im no expert on the singles and what not but the obvious two youre missing. i know for sure there is a 7" version of Hoppipolla.

i have everything you have minus ba ba which i've been meaning to pick up but ill say i win for this reason....

found ágætis byrjun two years ago still sealed at a record store for $10.

I'm not sure if my copy of 'Ba Ba...' has an etched b-side or not. I'm not home to check either.

I have 'Saeglopur' on 12", so you can add that to the list, and matt is right about the 'Hoppipolla' 7".

Also you might wanna add the 7LP box set 'In A Frozen Sea' that they released last year, and that shit was pricey!

i pretty much have everything that's commercially available--

In addition to Agaetis Byrjun and Ny Batteri there's

Svefn G Englar 12" on Fat Cat

Hoppipolla 7" EMI

Saeglopur 12" EMI

the In a Frozen 7xLP box set

there's also a super rare green vinyl white label 12" for the Von Brigodi remix album. good luck finding it though.

for completists there's also the Seoul 12" single by Amiina (SR's female string quartet) that has an exclusive remix by Frakkur (aka Jonsi from Sigur Ros)

as well as a few 7" singles from the Album Leaf that feature Jonsi

Oh yeah, I knew about the box set. I'll get around to purchasing that too, eventually. Thanks for the heads up on the Saeglopur 12" though. I don't suppose you'd want to trade/sell it, eh?

I could be persuaded, I'm not an avid collector of Sigur Ros vinyl, I picked it up from a local record store a couple of years back. My record collection is back home, and I'm headed there at the weekend so I'll get some pictures of it to you then if you'd like?

That would be awesome, and in the meantime feel free to take a look at my list to see if there's anything you're interested in.

Sure thing.

In the mean time...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sigur-Ros-RARE-heavy-vinyl-45-RPM-hoppipola-7-TAKK_W0QQitemZ330217960583QQihZ014QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem