Paint It Black / Philly Record Release ROLL CALL

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool Nicole! Here's the address:

Medusa Lounge

27 S. 21st Street

It's below street level, so the entrance is within the red awning.

Anybody else interested in meeting up?

PM me yr cell #'s - I'll take on organizing duties. And let me know if you can receive SMS messages, as some folks I know have those features turned off.

Ugh I work friday :( Have fun dudes and dudettes, don't let Nicole drink too much.

Since you have experience in this area, are there any tips or tricks I need to know?

Once she starts getting giggly cut her off. You may have to pry her fingers off the drink. Make sure she stays off the floor as she will try to crawl under a table to avoid giving up her beer. No joke.

Since you have experience in this area, are there any tips or tricks I need to know?

Once she starts getting giggly cut her off. You may have to pry her fingers off the drink. Make sure she stays off the floor as she will try to crawl under a table to avoid giving up her beer. No joke.

Hahaha! On second thought, Nicole - yr disinvited!

HATE YOU SO MUCH! IT WAS JUST THE ONE TIME! :)

DON'T UNINVITE MEEEEEEE! I'll be good I promise. I am not looking to get trashed anyways since if we drink before the show I'd actually like to get to the show and if we drink after the show, I will need to be able to walk home. Its not like I can't just bring a 40 in my backpack to the show. :P

DON'T UNINVITE MEEEEEEE! I'll be good I promise. I am not looking to get trashed anyways since if we drink before the show I'd actually like to get to the show and if we drink after the show, I will need to be able to walk home. Its not like I can't just bring a 40 in my backpack to the show. :P

why aren't you working on your portfolio bitch don't make me come over there

why aren't you working on your portfolio bitch don't make me come over there

Cuz I'm eatin mah dinner before I go to class. :P