new 3 albums of victory records vinyl : launched

• 4 weeks later...

I got the new Victory Records magazine in the mail a few days ago and it said that "Everything Goes Numb" is going to be a double 12".

That's wonderful news for fans but it's going to be a pain for pre-orders because Victory lists the record at 20.00.

The Darkest Hour record is the same deal (double lp for 20.00).

No release dates have been listed for either record.

I'm wondering what is going on with the Streetlight record myself. I put in a pre-order here, but that was way back when they were first put up. If it's a 2xLP like the "Victory Megazine" (read: merch catalog with crappy interviews) says, that presents a problem because the price certainly didn't reflect a double 12" set.

Here is all the info on the Victory stuff at Hot Topic

Silverstein is all out in stores/on its way to stores (not exclusive color, was told we are getting green)

Bayside is out in stores but not all the copies are out there yet (exclusive color yellow /465)

Thursday is all out in stores/on its way to stores (exclusive color yellow is /465)

A Day To Remember is mostly out in stores (exclusive color blue is /680, from what I can tell)

Aiden is all out in stores/on its way to stores (exclusive color purple is /455)

BTBAM is all out in stores/on its way to stores (exclusive color red is /460)

Bad Brains is all out in stores/on its way to stores (exclusive color pink is /540) I think there are still some copies of the last repress of this out in stores so they might not all be pink. Most of them are tho.

This pressing info might not be 100% accurate but its very close, give or take a few.

www.hottopic.com

www.shockhound.com

these colors will be available on both sites and in HT stores

I agree with the other comments. I'm concerned that the Vinyl Collective will run into problems with the pre-order when it was originally listed as a single LP at 10.00 (or whatever the original price was.)

I did pre-order it from the VC, and I want to pay the fair price for it.

Especially since I bought four of them (I just realized how expensive that's going to be. Collecting is a bad habit, isn't it?)

In other related news, I hope that the vinyl pressings of 99 Songs of the Revolution series will go smoother than this, as it will be done by Pentimento Music Co. and not Victory. I've always wanted to hear Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution on vinyl.

I got the new Victory Records magazine in the mail a few days ago and it said that "Everything Goes Numb" is going to be a double 12".

That's wonderful news for fans but it's going to be a pain for pre-orders because Victory lists the record at 20.00.

I saw this too.

I think its a misprint. If you look a page or 2 before that, its listed as a cd/LP. So the 2XLP could easily be a type-o

I agree with the other comments. I'm concerned that the Vinyl Collective will run into problems with the pre-order when it was originally listed as a single LP at 10.00 (or whatever the original price was.)

I did pre-order it from the VC, and I want to pay the fair price for it.

Especially since I bought four of them (I just realized how expensive that's going to be. Collecting is a bad habit, isn't it?)

In other related news, I hope that the vinyl pressings of 99 Songs of the Revolution series will go smoother than this, as it will be done by Pentimento Music Co. and not Victory. I've always wanted to hear Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution on vinyl.

Have you heard any recent news on this?

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Have you heard any recent news on this?

Nothing recent. Streetlight said a while ago that they would have the first record before Warped Tour came about.

Well, what do you know? That didn't happen.

But it's suppose to be 99 cover songs with two records from Streetlight, two from BOTAR, and two albums each from another two bands made up of the same members.

Kalnoky talks about it briefly on an old podcast.

BLAH BLAH BLAH DOUBLE LP

I saw this too.

I think its a misprint. If you look a page or 2 before that, its listed as a cd/LP. So the 2XLP could easily be a type-o

Two out of the three pictures say 2XLP. I say that's a fighting chance for not being a mistake. I remember an earlier comment that proposed that the album would need to be on two lps. It's in that touchy 50-60 minute mark.