Incubus Vinyl

So their greatest hits/rarities collection Monuments and Melodies just came out on vinyl and is easy to find. But that isn't what I'm asking about. Incubus even gets a bad rap because some say they are too "mainstream" but anyone who has followed them for a long time knows that they are one of the best bands in the industry.

I know that some of their older things on vinyl do exist but they are extremely hard to find. I'm talking A Crow Left of the Murder, Morning View, S.C.I.E.N.C.E., Enjoy Incubus. Any of them. Anyone know what the deal is with these?

I went through a period when I utterly hated this band...mostly b/c a girl who completely demolished me emotionally was a huge fan and got me into them...needless to say, I hated this band whenever I heard them after the end of the relationship.

I have come to realize that my feelings towards this band and their music were petty and childish and it's the girl I had to hate, not the group.

Sooooo...I dig Incubus...seen them live a few times and always a good show. Catching them in August down here when they come through.

S.C.I.E.N.C.E., Enjoy Incubus. Were these ever pressed on vinyl? I have Morning View and I know that A Crow Left of the Murder exist but I've never seen the others.

Where?! When!? HOW MUCH?!?! (that is why I created the thread)

Over a year ago I bought it for $40 in a private sale (not eBay and not on here).

i have a morning view which i think is 4xLP gatefold. i havent had it out in ages and the more i think about it, i think it might be 2xLP. anyway, i picked it up from a dick smith powerhouse store here in oz quite a few years back now for maybe 20 bucks or something. love the album to death

really? been dead to me since Morning View. my ex made the sn Mourning Incubus in honor of their "style" change. i love SCIENCE and Enjoy and Make Yourself is alright. i just hate the fact they disowned those albums and said it wasn't who they were. it was the most creative and classic stuff they ever touched on, why be ashamed of it?

saw them on Conan the other night, it was really painful to watch. people really enjoy their new stuff? were you fans in the 90's or even before Make Yourself? sorry to the lovers, i just don't get them anymore.

some of their best tracks were Greyboy & Incubus - Familiar and the Divided track on the Strait Up tribute too, so i'm not bias to a style change at all.

Been listening to them since the S.C.I.E.N.C.E. days. Black Heart Inertia, the song they played on Conan the other night, is a horrible example of what they sound like now. The songs they have released as mainstream singles over the last 7 or 8 years have clearly been their least interesting stuff. I agree, they were pretty boring on Conan. They still have so much great stuff though.