one day savior store open / requesting advice

Guest genericinsight

Woohoo! I'm pretty sure the Movielife split was their only vinyl release though. Everything else they put out was on CD.

Alf, their vocalist though, is now in a melodic punk band called the Fire Still Burns, and they have a bunch of vinyl still available.

Guest scriptedrain

Thanks! That's what I was most worried about listening to "Zero to Sixty." It has a long instrumental intro and I'm thinking "great, I bet this band kicks ass until I hear the vocalist" but I ended up digging his vocals. I'll check out Fire Still Burns, too, thanks again!

Guest genericinsight
Thanks! That's what I was most worried about listening to "Zero to Sixty." It has a long instrumental intro and I'm thinking "great, I bet this band kicks ass until I hear the vocalist" but I ended up digging his vocals. I'll check out Fire Still Burns, too, thanks again!

Oh yeah don't you worry, he has a great voice. He's one of my favorite vocalists actually.

their guitarist's new band, (Damn) This Desert Air, is also fantastic. Heavy post hardcore that's somewhat ambient at times. I posted about a split 7" they're releasing a few pages back.

there's a couple 2nd press copies of The Fire Still Burn's 7" available here:

www.koirecords.com

Oh yes, I bought a Movielife test!!!! I'm so glad my internet started working again.

how much was it? also, it still says add to cart for the movielife split, but when i hit it it says no products found. i'm assuming it's not available anymore? which really sucks because i REALLY REALLY wanted that. fuck.

Oh yes, I bought a Movielife test!!!! I'm so glad my internet started working again.

how much was it? also, it still says add to cart for the movielife split, but when i hit it it says no products found. i'm assuming it's not available anymore? which really sucks because i REALLY REALLY wanted that. fuck.

$50..so worth it.

there was never a skycamefalling pressing if you read the notes. unfortunately for some reason i dropped the ball on that release and when i tried to get things up and running again, the artwork i had from jake bannon was no longer functional.

as for the paulson, its similar artwork, just tweaked quite a bit. its pretty cool looking if you ask me but then again i tired of seeing the old artwork.

ah, yeah... i didnt read the notes. i just saw the small art and the buy button. bummer. id love to see that album see a vinyl release. so good.

$50..so worth it.

fuck. you. maybe i'll trade you for it one day. ;)

but seriously, christopherods, is there any way i can get a test of this?

sorry guys, the movielife/ex number five test pressings are now gone. i had 2 copies, both of which sold. currently the only tests in the store are embodyment & hopesfall, both which are featured on the front page.

thanks for all the feedback guys. its been great so far and it appears that everything is fully functional.

as for why the different url, the store is actually handled by a third party (i am leveraging their cart, ordering system, and template) by doing so they have to register a url for the store which they would keep after the store goes down.