one day savior store open / requesting advice

So guys

The One Day Savior store is finally open. Its not linked to the main site yet, so you have to access it via this link www.onedaysaviorshop.com

It seems to be working fine, its been tested on 2 occasions. Thus far, paypal is the only payment accepted.

What I wanted to ask was for some thoughts. Let me know what you guys think of it, if there could be something that would make it more functional, etc etc. You get the deal.

Oh and some test presses are up in there too, I guess kind of an exclusive to you vc users in exchange for the advice.

so please let me know what you think guys.

Thanks in advance

paulson is in production now. cavity is handling most of the dealings with the plant though. the record was delayed because the band wanted new artwork (rather than reuse the old stuff AGAIN) so I believe its being officially released in early June. I should get copies around mid-April i think.

i will shit a brick if the new paulson art isn't still based off the same theme, cause that artwork is fucking badass and was a large reason i was really pumped to see it on vinyl... so i could have it in a larger format. i hope to god it doesn't look like that silly ass artwork they made for the new silly ass remix ep or whatever.

there was never a skycamefalling pressing if you read the notes. unfortunately for some reason i dropped the ball on that release and when i tried to get things up and running again, the artwork i had from jake bannon was no longer functional.

as for the paulson, its similar artwork, just tweaked quite a bit. its pretty cool looking if you ask me but then again i tired of seeing the old artwork.

yeah i thought you said you were putting up like 2 copies of something. i thought it was a scf record. but i guess not. maybe it was a color of the bno lp. it was something i was intrested in that wasnt embodyment. you said something along the lines of"i have 2 copies of (insert what i cant think of) that im putting up in the store." so when i saw this thread i immedietly went to the store to purchase and remember, but nothing sparked my memory. anyway your shop looks great. do you have a few urls you can use with whatever account you have? i dont see why its an entirely different site rather than like onedaysavior.com/shop.