Want: Alexisonfire - Watch Out!

Japes

I need the Watch Out! vinyl,

I've only seen it on eBay, but y'know how eBay works,

sometimes the prices they get up to are just ridiculous.

If anyone here has WO! and wouldn't mind selling it,

I have up to $100, maybe more, to shell out for this :\

It'll probably be my last vinyl purchase for a while, family crisis and stuff.

So, I'm trying to finish off my AOF collection. This is the last one.

Thanks.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should try greenhell.de, they are still available there.

They cost 13.50 EUR each and you need to have an order of 25 EUR min (which would be both albums). It's in german tho, so break out your german dictionary or see if you can find someone who speaks german to help you order.

Oh, I tried emailing them in English about ordering those records a few days ago, but haven't gotten a response tho.

From what I remember when people were trying to get 59 Sound on Green from them, they never replied unless you placed an order. So I guess I'll try emailing them again before I give up.

Yeah I know what you mean, but they are legit. They are associated with Defiance records which put out the records I believe.

I went back to the Gaslight Anthem Green 59 Sound topic. One of the guys who ordered a copy kept on emailing but got no reply. He only got a reply when he went through with the order. I actually got myself a copy of this record on green via ebay.

It's a bummer when sites don't respond to you unless you've paid upfront, but apparently alot of them do that. I was gonna grab both by just sending them my paypal email address and telling them to get me an invoice but said f*%k it and bought some other stuff today.

Good luck to ya tho

Do you have the Crisis LP on Black and Red?

ps i've bought from greenhell before they're pretty proffesional.

How'd you order your copy? :)

I didn't get a reply when I tried to order through them via e-mail either. Did you just put an order through?

And yeah they are a LEGIT site, it's the whole trying to order in German that throws people off. You may just wanna ask Bdanger nicely about helping you order from them.

Hey regret if you haven't gotten the self-titled LP yet. You can order from Defiance, they responded to me. It is price + shipping + 5% if you're using paypal. Just waiting to confirm the order for myself (damn gonna have a bigger credit card bill next month). Also asked if they have any more copies of Watch Out!

Well I haven't got a confirmation but it looks like it's gonna be about 28.25 EUR or about $39.50 US (not bad considering the last ebay sale for S/T went for $87 US ). I live in Canada so shipping is gonna be different. I guess it's slightly cheaper if you just use your credit card but yeah paypal offers some piece of mind. Email [email protected] and they'll let you know what you owe.

I'm still waiting on a reply from Defiance about Watch Out! but they'll probably reply tomorrow. Let you know about it when i get a reply or you could email them too.

I bought mine awhile ago (s/t, watch out). I e-mailed Defiance asking about them, they e-mailed me back saying how much it cost, I paypaled them the money. Everything went pretty smooth. I remember the shipping was pretty quick as well.

I also found Crisis on red vinyl at Criminal Records in Toronto a long time ago. scoreeeeeee.

I paid for the Alexisonfire S/T yesterday night, I'll let you know when they reply.

And damn would not pay for that much for a record if it's still available. Even if they were not available, I think the only album I'd go over a $100 for is SOS on Black. If I had not purchased so many records on the weekend, I'd probably be bidding on the one that is available on ebay:P

How long did it take you to get your first response from them?

When I emailed Defiance about the S/T they sent me a reply about the shipping and the added 5% the day after. (So Sat I enquired about the record and shipping.... got response Sunday...paid later that night (yesterday night)).

Probably will get a reply about Watch Out! sometime today.

You should just email them about an order, they'll probs send you a reply the day after. Better than shelling out $130 US and the bidding hasn't stopped yet.