Want: Alexisonfire - Watch Out!

Japes

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too sure I'm guessing it'd still be cheaper than the winning bid on one of those records that is currently on ebay. I'm gonna say that it will be at most $70-85ish US? Getting records from Europe ain't cheap.

Also if you're a completetist, you know you can pick up the UK picture disc of Crisis right? It's still readily available on various UK sites.

yeah, but, i think that picture disc is ugly as hell. hahaha.

maybe it's just me.

i'd just rather have it on black, the red doesn't match the cover art as well.

i'm weird.

but $75-80 isn't bad considering my offer to people on here was going to be $100 for both,

which i understand now, is cheap.

so damn. hahaha.

Haha, when Crisis came out I was like damn that is the ugliest artwork I have ever seen.

There's also something about black vinyl. The only reason I'd pick up other colors is because they're limited.

It'd be cheap for sure, as I understand it unless you live in Germany, that's the cheapest you can get it. These records may end up being like the Coheed shit and selling for $200-$300 on ebay.

It's okay, it'll grow on me I imagine,

but I just don't like how they put George's vocals in one speaker,

and Dallas' in the other. I mean, there's times they sing at different parts,

like they used to, but a lot of the time they're singing together. It's weird,

but I guess it's kind of cool. I like a few tracks. I'd buy it if it got pressed.

14 EUR (Record Price) + 12.90 EUR (Shipping to Canada) + 5% (of Total in Euros) = 28.25 EUR

Which is roughly $39.50 US.

HERE's THE REPLY I GOT :

Yes, that is correct. But we do not have any Watch Out! LPs left. Sorry.

Roland

----------------------

Hi,

Just making sure that I got it correct, the self-titled Alexisonfire LP shipped

to Canada is

14 EUR + 12.90 EUR + 5% = 28.25 EUR

I'll wait for your reply before making a payment.

Thank you.

P.S. An acquaintance of mine is interested in Watch Out! LP Do you still have

any copies?

PS A while ago someone posted a screen shot of the greenhell store showing directions on how to order and with it all in english etc. I've been trying to find it for 'regret', i could of sworn i saved it but i cant find it anywhere and the search function never works well for me on here.

Anyone?

old crows will be pressed in a few territories, the US is doing a standard 12".. we're doing a double 10"..

as for represses of the old ones.. probably not going to happen. distort has no interest in vinyl. we were trying to get them to do a domestic pressing of crisis but it never worked out.

greenhell are a bunch of assholes. i would never deal with them. and defiance are just weird...

the old crows / young cardinals bonus tracks out next week is true.. that may see a release as a 7" if the digital sales go well.

PS A while ago someone posted a screen shot of the greenhell store showing directions on how to order and with it all in english etc. I've been trying to find it for 'regret', i could of sworn i saved it but i cant find it anywhere and the search function never works well for me on here.

Anyone?

'regret' and i already ordered our copies through Defiance.

I think Defiance would probably be easier to deal with anyways.

And as for the pressing of Old Crows on vinyl..NICE!

Who's pressing them?