Want: Alexisonfire - Watch Out!

Japes

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bdanger.. what trade? hit me up again..

who knows about a repress.. as you guys mentioned these are still available "around" and they were released a few years ago.. that long to sell 500 copies is pretty weak.. maybe down the road we'll look into a repress.

as for the old crows vinyl, canada / austrailia (dine alone) and US (vagrant) are for sure.. unsure about roadrunner.. and as far as bring me your love goes.. it will be out this year probably for christmas.. honestly just need to finish the artwork and send it off.

I wouldn't say that they were weak in the sales department. I didn't even know they were pressed on vinyl until they were sold out on dine alone. Didn't realize defiance had them either til like a couple weeks ago...don't think most people know about them still floating around which may explain the high bids on ebay....and aren't both limited to 250? That's what defiance and greenhell say.

bids always get that high on eBay with vinyl like this,

that's why i never go by those prices. people on eBay can be stupid,

a lot of them anyway.

what's funny is that, i actually bought my crisis on black from the guy

that's selling that s/t and wo! on eBay. vinylj26? made the deal on this site, even.

i found it funny.

i find it insane how i didn't notice these when they were actually out

i feel slightly retarded.

Justin! go press me a Watch Out! vinyl, haha.

no but seriously, $100 for Watch Out, come on, come onnnn. :P

i actually am desperate now.

i'm just going to start messaging everyone that owns one on DF.

just because i'm so close to finishing the collection, i'm not gonna stop!

self titled and watch out are both limited to 500. but the pressing was split between defiance and distort. the distort copies sat in a cabinet for a long while before mymerchtable.com took them to sell..

Oh ok that makes sense. You seem to know lots about these records, do you work for dine alone? or aof in some capacity?

Do you know if both Defiance and Distort had Gestrichen press the records?

I was also taking a look at your tradelist, and I was wondering where you found out that the picture discs of Crisis was limited to 500. All I know about them is that Hassle put them out.

I hope so, that'd be so much easier for me. I wonder where he could look.

Like, I wonder if there's just copies hanging out in the Dine Alone warehouses or something,

that someone overlooked. How awesome would that be? Although, I'm sure it's much simpler than that, haha.

But if he doesn't find one, he's gonna have to turn me down XD

im the art / vinyl guy at dine alone.. im trying to complete an aof collection too, i just need crisis on red. its been a headache, one maybe available for me to get in october.. or this bdanger one now but i havent heard back from him.

as for the pic disc.. i spoke with hassle and they mentioned all of their aof pressings were of 500.

shoot me pm's if you guys have more questions about any more dine alone / related things.

im the art / vinyl guy at dine alone.. im trying to complete an aof collection too, i just need crisis on red. its been a headache, one maybe available for me to get in october.. or this bdanger one now but i havent heard back from him.

as for the pic disc.. i spoke with hassle and they mentioned all of their aof pressings were of 500.

shoot me pm's if you guys have more questions about any more dine alone / related things.

Yeah i've noticed that pretty much all the stuff on 7" are 500.

Your job sounds very cool. Will definitely pm you if i have any questions.

Good luck on completing your collection, hopefully bdanger will reply to you soon.

I would be too, haha!

I hope that guy pm's me back, if he does, I'll be so damn happy.

Justin,

is Sometimes coming to vinyl as well? and which cover art will BMYL have?

I'm hoping for the the Special Edition cover, but I don't see why it would be that XD

I just liked it a whole bunch more.

Are they gonna press City and Colour? Didn't know that, all I know is that they pressed Sleeping Sickness.