Want: Alexisonfire - Watch Out!

Japes

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. He replied. I think I might be getting me a copy of Watch Out!

and the other long-lost vinyl I've always wanted, Kevin Devine - Split the Country 2xLP

Whether or not he takes my offer, I'll still take his. :D

I'm so damn happy. This guy has offered me my two most wanted vinyl of all time.

I would love to own the S/T and Watch Out!... but god damn, I have no interest in paying $100 for either. I don't have that kind of money. It sucks that Distort cares so little about vinyl, it's pretty clear from the prices on EBay and the response on this thread that there is some real demand for AOF vinyl. You should show this thread to the people at Distort, Justin. ;)

I would love to own the S/T and Watch Out!... but god damn, I have no interest in paying $100 for either. I don't have that kind of money. It sucks that Distort cares so little about vinyl, it's pretty clear from the prices on EBay and the response on this thread that there is some real demand for AOF vinyl. You should show this thread to the people at Distort, Justin. ;)

Hey Paul, don't know if you read the rest of this thread but you can still get S/T for about $40 US through Defiance.

• 1 year later...