the Bomb record release show Friday in Chicago!

Record Release show this Friday!

[image]

Friday, July 24th

THE BOMB (RECORD RELEASE!!)

KEVIN SECONDS (OF 7 SECONDS)

ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD

THE GUNSHY

KEPI GHOULIE

edit(venue name, might help):

Beat Kitchen

(773) 281 - 4444

2100 W. Belmont

Chicago, IL 60618

Doors @ 8:30 pm | Show @ 9:00 pm

Tickets: $10.00 | 17 & Over

Jeff posted another new song from "Speed is Everything" last night called "the Kids" on the Bomb myspace page http://www.myspace.com/bomb1

...also word on the street is we're gonna have a special record release edition of the LP.

if you're coming to this and you can record video tape in a digital format the Bomb's set, please PM me.

edited

wait, so are you looking for people to bring their own cameras to record or just average Joe's like me to just hold a camera and record a band?

I think we need a digital video format of some kind...i have no idea...i just get random text messages from Jeff Dean...no idea wants some video footage.

Anyone go to this and/or pick up the new album?

yup.

Kepi Ghoulie was fun, played all requests I think...his solo stuff is super cheesy, but he makes it work.

the Gunshy were good, epic-y indie/country rockish stuff.

Andrew Jackson Jihad...i had no idea how popular they are now...crazy. They were super fun...the singer's like the nicest guy on the planet...

Kevin Seconds was great...his solo stuff is pretty low-key but it was good...he played Satyagraha which ruled.

the Bomb killed it. so good...a little drunken/sloppy but super good...closed the show by covering Young Til I Die with Kevin singing...people were stoked.

Hung out with Dan all night...super good dude.

Bill Molloy(non-VC'er) and Jerry Cola sported matching Ergs shirts, it was cute.

I apparently had a song dedicated to me that I missed because I got dragged out of the room for 2 minutes.

Bill Molloy(non-VC'er) and Jerry Cola sported matching Ergs shirts, it was cute.

AW!!!

Some random girl was starting up a conversation with Kevin while Bill was talking to Kevin, Bill ended up walking away and I went up to Kevin and talked to him a bit and then walked away, and after I did that the girl actually said to Kevin "that guy looked different the second time"

AW!!!

Some random girl was starting up a conversation with Kevin while Bill was talking to Kevin, Bill ended up walking away and I went up to Kevin and talked to him a bit and then walked away, and after I did that the girl actually said to Kevin "that guy looked different the second time"

Bill walked up and immediately after you bought the LP at the merch too...it was kinda weird...