TP/PO: PORTUGAL THE MAN It's Complicated Being LP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of there vinyl are out of press, and vinyl collective is the only place you can get its complicated...they havent had any wax on tour lately

I already have all the lp's that PTM had release .

Some are the european edition and some the USA editionof the vinyl release.

I don't care about collect all the variants or all the colors, I just care to own every release that the band had putting out in vinyl and "it's complicated..." is the only release that I don't have in vinyl.

I just ask if they will have on tour because I'll go to the show and I prefer to buy the stuff directly from the band.

If they don't have for sure that I'll order this tittle from VC store.

the only thing that's different from the german version is that it includes that screenprint if you were lucky enough to order it. we made a brand new insert with unused photography and lyrics. the lyrics do not make any sense whatsoever, but the photograph was the inspiration for the staff and lightning bolts in the sleeve artwork. the outer sleeve is exactly the same except for some minor info.

the lp jackets got sent to the wrong place and were reshipped to us. We thought we would get them today, but as soon as we get the jackets, we will assemble the records and start shipping them out. Hopefully as early as Friday, but it could be early next week. just depends on when the jackets show up