So my girlfriend and I made a cake for her birthda

I can't really do dairy products that well since I've started running long distances and eating super healthy again (done internet research and it said if you start running 2-3+ miles a day and have a history of being lactose intolerant it can come back with vengeance)

Anywho we decided to make our own cake for her birthday from scratch using soy milk etc so my stomach doesn't die.

This cake will be brought to her house tomorrow and a bunch of her family will be there.

Said Cake -

[image]

Yu:

From http://www.urbandictionary.com

badass

The epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether it's ordering a drink, buying a set of wheels, or dealing with women. He's slow to anger, brutally efficient when fighting back.

The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses, uninfluenced by fads or advertising campaigns. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable. Like a chopped Harley or a good pair of sunglasses: simple, direct, and functional.

My coworkers asked me to go get a cake for my boss who was about to go on leave to have a baby. I get to Wegmans and I have no idea what to get on this cake so I tell the 80 year old woman at the counter my dilema and she writes "happy labor day" on the cake.

When I was a kid, my mom was an ER nurse. The hospital was near my school, so I'd walk over after school and we'd ride home together when she finished work. I'd hang out in the break room and watch TV while she was finishing up for the day. One day there was a cake on the table...apparently they were having a party for one of the doctors or nurses whose wife was having a baby. All that was written on the cake was "Next Time Tell Her To Swallow It." I had no clue what it meant. So my mom had to explain it to me on the ride home.