Polar Bear Club... The Redder The Better...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt see any download codes when i purchased the package deal

here's what i got when i click for the status of my order :

This order is pending review.

Note: Your order is pending review. You will not be able to download items until your order is reviewed and approved. Please contact us if you have any questions.

so your order is probably under review too.

Kinda pissed I stayed up all night for this when there's no rare version that you can buy singly (unlike some past B9 releases)

have no fear

the "tour pressings" aren't the rarest versions, so anyone who orders single records from us will get the rarest first... if they order 2, we'll include the 2nd color if we still have it. we just put one picture up in the store, but rest assured if you ordered one record (early enough - won't know till tomorrow if we sold out of the rarest version), you will get it w/o having to order the package.

cool?

Kinda pissed I stayed up all night for this when there's no rare version that you can buy singly (unlike some past B9 releases)

have no fear

the "tour pressings" aren't the rarest versions, so anyone who orders single records from us will get the rarest first... if they order 2, we'll include the 2nd color if we still have it. we just put one picture up in the store, but rest assured if you ordered one record (early enough - won't know till tomorrow if we sold out of the rarest version), you will get it w/o having to order the package.

cool?

Oh cool, thanks for clearing that up. I thought you'd just have an even split between the two colors or something. I can happily yawn away the afternoon now :)

7"

300 orange

400 gray (tour only minus the packages)

800 greenish

12"

300 black

400 white (tour only)

800 red

That was according to someone over on the B9 board. It goes along with Chris saying the tour press wasn't the rarest of the colors.

isn't the package deal was suppose to have all 6 colors? including the white..