Jimmy Eat World 7" Pressing Question

[image]

Anybody have any idea what this is limited to? I won this record off Ebay about a year ago for only a few bucks and have always been interested to know how many of these are out there? Certainly looks as if it would be somewhat rare with the handmade cover and handwritten insert. Anybody have any idea? Deadformat has no pressing info on it, just two pictures. I'm not looking to sell it, but it's a question of curiosity. Thanks in advance.

I'd love to see that too. Sounds awesome! If you ever decide to sell it let me know! ;)

There's also another reeeally old 7" (the name escapes me at the moment) which had a white cover and the whole band did a few custom covers in coloured marker pens. The bloke from Motion City Soundtrack owned a copy and put it on eBay to raise money for a charity. Went for nearly £100! :o

[image]

Front

[image]

Back

Honestly, I'd probably consider selling it if anyone threw a hefty offer at me as I have a normal sleeve version as well, and I gave up on my complte Jimmy Eat World collection a while ago (I have everything up through the bleed american singles, then I lost interest).