VC update on Pre-orders Today (PLEASE READ)

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin
It's funny that that Heavy Heavy Low Low LP is so bad you are giving it away for free!

part of our deal with ferret was doing all of their releases, but we learned some tough lessons throughout that. Between that record and see you next tuesday, we have so many records.

Guest Admin
I ordered a Heavy Heavy Low Low LP, can't stand the band, but I figure I can get at least a couple bucks trade in value at one of the local record stores.

I am sure you can get trade value or trade it with someone else down the road

Cant seem to place an order today... keeps telling me "Incompatible Address" then I enter it again as a new one instead of my saved address and it tells me "There seems to be a problem with your shipping method. Please click on the link below to enter a shipping method." Then i click it and it says "This invoice has no valid shipping methods available. Please contact customer support to complete this transaction."

Guest Admin
Cant seem to place an order today... keeps telling me "Incompatible Address" then I enter it again as a new one instead of my saved address and it tells me "There seems to be a problem with your shipping method. Please click on the link below to enter a shipping method." Then i click it and it says "This invoice has no valid shipping methods available. Please contact customer support to complete this transaction."

email me at virgil at suburban home records dot com. I will try to figure out what is up. give me the items you are trying to order.

email me at virgil at suburban home records dot com. I will try to figure out what is up. give me the items you are trying to order.

Thanks Virgil, i cut and paste my cart and sent it to you. IDK what is going on with it, tried my desktop and notebook, but am getting the same problem.

glad the UTI series is gunna keep rolling on strong, kinda bummed by the pressing numbers changing and the fact that the sleeves will change after 9 but whatever i am still very down!

also very interested in O Pioneers!!! "Limp Bizkit covering Limp Bizkit" 7"?

I totally understand, but faced with the decision to add a 3rd color or up the 2 color pressing numbers, I opted with the latter. I recently found out also that one of our printers does folded jackets which I prefer and that way, we can print the liner notes on the inside of the jacket and for those who love dust sleeves on their vinyl, this will ensure that happens, too.

This is all good news. Buying the 3rd color was annoying for those of us with subscriptions, and I like folded 7" jackets better too. I'm assuming this means they'll come in plastic sleeves now?

Guest Admin
I kinda feel for Virgil and VC about the Ferret presses. Clearly not a huge vinyl following from that label.

we did so well with every time i die and poison the well originally, we thought we could take on a few records that didn't do well, but man, I did not expect them to do this poorly. live and learn...right?