A Place to Bury Strangers 7" box set preorders

Advance sales for the new A Place To Bury Strangers limited edition vinyl box set are now being offered.

This offer will end as soon as 500 copies are sold.

The box set contains three separate 7" vinyl singles, including three new previously unreleased tracks. Each record jacket and the box containing the three records will be hand screen painted by the band and myself. This is a very special release.

Track Listing

Disc One: Missing You/Sunbeam

Disc Two: I know I’ll See You/Half Awake

Disc Three: Breathe/Run Around

$30 plus shipping.

Expect up to two months to receive your package.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=17591879&blogID=371591056

Came out to 42 after shipping (yikes). This better be some incredible box to ship 3 7"s in to charge 12.00 shipping.

Advance sales for the new A Place To Bury Strangers limited edition vinyl box set are now being offered.

This offer will end as soon as 500 copies are sold.

The box set contains three separate 7" vinyl singles, including three new previously unreleased tracks. Each record jacket and the box containing the three records will be hand screen painted by the band and myself. This is a very special release.

Track Listing

Disc One: Missing You/Sunbeam

Disc Two: I know I’ll See You/Half Awake

Disc Three: Breathe/Run Around

$30 plus shipping.

Expect up to two months to receive your package.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=17591879&blogID=371591056

Came out to 42 after shipping (yikes). This better be some incredible box to ship 3 7"s in to charge 12.00 shipping.

is the $12 shipping for within the U.S.?

I want this, but the price is a rip off. Also no way does it cost $12 to ship this.

i'd laugh if you guys got the package and they had it sent media mail for $2.50

500 x $42 (including shipping) = $21,000 - it probably cost less than $10,000 to have everything made. That's nuts - but I guess its good for them ;D

I want this, but the price is a rip off. Also no way does it cost $12 to ship this.

i'd laugh if you guys got the package and they had it sent media mail for $2.50

500 x $42 (including shipping) = $21,000 - it probably cost less than $10,000 to have everything made. That's nuts - but I guess its good for them ;D

no one has to buy it if they don't want to.