it should totally be friday.

i was so pissed because i thought yesterday was thursday pretty much all day. i didnt realize it was wed until i tried to watch gangland last night 9pm and it wasnt on. im kinda retarded.

that show is awesome.

Its by far my favorite show thats on TV these days... I forfeit watching 30 rock to watch Gangland and i love 30 Rock!

Too bad my GF absolutely hates it and forces me to watch it upstairs cause she says its depressing and disgusting. oh well.

that show is awesome.

Its by far my favorite show thats on TV these days... I forfeit watching 30 rock to watch Gangland and i love 30 Rock!

Too bad my GF absolutely hates it and forces me to watch it upstairs cause she says its depressing and disgusting. oh well.

dude, crips in alaska was awesome.

YES!!! that shit was crazy. i really couldnt believe that was true.

The one in portland bothered me the most since it revolved around dog fighting and that shit bothers the fuck out of me.

I have gotten a few of my coworkers hooked cause i let them borrow my dvds. i have all three seasons on dvd... im obsessed

YES!!! that shit was crazy. i really couldnt believe that was true.

The one in portland bothered me the most since it revolved around dog fighting and that shit bothers the fuck out of me.

I have gotten a few of my coworkers hooked cause i let them borrow my dvds. i have all three seasons on dvd... im obsessed

i still need to buy season 3 on dvd. i think my favorite episode was the Detroit one. because i used to live there. and i remembered a lot of the news headlines back when they were happening. Detroit is one scary place sometimes dude.