PO:PORTUGAL THE MAN The Satanic Satanist LP import

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

PORTUGAL THE MAN "The Satanic Satanist" LP german import orange vinyl

PORTUGAL THE MAN "The Satanic Satanist" LP german import white/blue marble vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=Defiance_PTM

Ever since we posted the domestic version of "The Satanic Satanist", we have been getting emails, comments, and calls asking when we will be carrying the German version of the album. People are super excited about this import version because as you can see from the image above, the packaging is completely amazing. Every time someone asked, we replied by saying that we were just waiting on the good folks at Defiance Records to give us the green light. We received that green light today and urge you to pick this up before they are all gone. I am getting 60 copies of each color and that might be all we ever get. Yes, the price is pricey, but understand that the packaging wasn't cheap, there are pretty high freight costs to get the records to Denver, and the U.S. dollar totally sucks. That said, the price tag is worth every penny. If you are a big Portugal vinyl collector, you MUST OWN this record.

The records will ship from Germany next week so we expect to receive the records in about a month to 6 weeks. Don't snooze on this record.

Guest adam526

I heard they were lime green, like in the picture, and purple. Your tags say orange, and blue/white marble. Are there four colors of this now?

Guest Admin
I heard they were lime green, like in the picture, and purple. Your tags say orange, and blue/white marble. Are there four colors of this now?

this is what defiance said:

"i can send you the following 2 colors white-blue marbled and orange"

I don't know if there are other colors. anyone else know?

Guest adam526

this is what defiance said:

"i can send you the following 2 colors white-blue marbled and orange"

I don't know if there are other colors. anyone else know?

Yea, it seems as if the ones they are selling on tour right now are lime green, and purple.

Guest adam526
that's a-one spicy meatball.

might have to see if anyone can grab this for me on their tour. since they decided to just end in philly and forget about VA/DC/MD.

It's the same price at the shows.

Guest Admin

it's definitely a pricey record. the packaging and the fact that a german label pressed this contribute the high price tag. The nice thing is that if it doesn't seem like a lot of people will be ordering this is that I will just ask Defiance to send me fewer copies. If any of you are planning to buy it but can't for a few weeks, please mention that so I don't have them send too few.

where's all those kids that were clamoring over this asking Virgil almost every day if he would get these in and when. i was considering picking this up to keep my portugal collection complete because of the different jacket and how unique it is. but for that much im gonna pass.
Considering this is about how much we paid for Censored Colors and the packaging is about 10 times cooler, I say it's worth it. Will. Thanks Virgil!

where's all those kids that were clamoring over this asking Virgil almost every day if he would get these in and when. i was considering picking this up to keep my portugal collection complete because of the different jacket and how unique it is. but for that much im gonna pass.

Right here.

Got both...gotta keep this collection complete

Reporting in...

all the people complaining about the price VC charges should consider: Even in Germany this press costs 19.99 EUR, directly from Defiance. That is exactly $28.60, so you´re still getting it for the same price as in Germany even after being shipped to the US...

and yeah, there are four different colors for the german release

all the people complaining about the price VC charges should consider: Even in Germany this press costs 19.99 EUR, directly from Defiance. That is exactly $28.60, so you´re still getting it for the same price as in Germany even after being shipped to the US...

4? God damnit.

Guest adam526

4? God damnit.

Yea, I feel the same. I'm going to get these two from VC, and hopefully the band still has come copies when I see them in Santa Cruz.