Pink Lincolns: limited edition Repress: link

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome pic's.

One thing that always peeves me, is how the "Pink" is not centered and to far to the left from the "Lincolns" part.

Everything is getting repaired, and fixed the way Chris wanted it on this press.

Anyway, yeah. for some reason that always pissed me off.

Talking of the original Pink Room cover

im considering buying this, ive heard some tracks of theres off other releases but would like to hear some clips from this. any recommendations where i should start with this band?

Maybe No los siento, or Background check would be where to de virginize yourself?

I really like this album and Suck and Bloat, but the above I think are a little more listener friendly to people who have never heard them before.

Who knows?

Check out their myspace for some samples

We have 3 more test pressings to give away for the pre-order.

1 out of 10 of the first 100 pre-orders won test pressings, we are up to 63 pre-orders right now.

This may sell out on pre-order? If so we'll probably repress it next year.

If you can make it, come see them and Moral Crux at Insubordination fest in MD in June.

Aside from one of the pink Sumo Fumes, I think that's all I'm missing aside from a comp or two. Oh, and the clear Sinkhole split and some versions of the Queers split...DAMMIT, I'm missing more than I thought.

Sinkhole split? you mean Submachine...

Chris also did backing vocals on the Awake! 7" so add that to your collecting list. I'll post a photo of my collection when i get a chance. Can't wait for the new vinyl. I wish i could have afforded to do No Lo Siento on LP as well.

Hi Zak! How's cali treating ya?

Aside from one of the pink Sumo Fumes, I think that's all I'm missing aside from a comp or two. Oh, and the clear Sinkhole split and some versions of the Queers split...DAMMIT, I'm missing more than I thought.

Sinkhole split? you mean Submachine...

Chris also did backing vocals on the Awake! 7" so add that to your collecting list. I'll post a photo of my collection when i get a chance. Can't wait for the new vinyl. I wish i could have afforded to do No Lo Siento on LP as well.

Hi Zak! How's cali treating ya?

Yeah, I meant was typing too fast.

im considering buying this, ive heard some tracks of theres off other releases but would like to hear some clips from this. any recommendations where i should start with this band?

I would start with Pure Swank, but that's just me. That was the first PL full length I heard and it hooked me. I didn't get into them until that comp on lookout (Punk USA). Once I heard the song on that I was hooked. If you can't find Pure Swank, Suck & Bloat and Pink Room are equally good. And, despite popular opinion, I love Headache.

Alright, we will be taking voting on the Moral Crux Pop Culture exclusive color on April 29-May 3rd.

We are just about done setting up the member only message board on the site, and wer'e going to try to host some mp3 files available to members only on there.

Pop Culture will go off to pressing as soon as the vote is completed, and should be back in Late June.

Pink Lincolns is finished with the re-mastering and is going to press this week. We hope to have it by mid May, but at worst case it will be out very early June.

In the meantime, people who have signed up and pre-ordered will be getting a sampler cd of our vinyl releases coming out this year, as well as a newsletter.

We still have about 30 spaces left in the MC vinyl exclusive club, so if you want to be really really awesome and help us out, here is a banner code, if you want to post it on your website or myspace. It would be greatly appreciated!

The Moral Crux s/t LP/Cd is on it's way back to us, and is right on time, so those will be going out within the next two weeks, and into your hands!

Here is the code

Classic Re-issues, coming soon!http://www.jailhouse-records.com/'>

backFromThePinkBanner.gif

mcClubBanner1.gif

Thanks a ton!

Dave