cliché kfc thread

mclz

I used to go to a chicken place in Poughkeepsie, NY called Kennedy Fried Chicken (KFC). Had better chicken than the real KFC, but you risked getting shot when you went there.

YES!!! That place was awesome I def saw a couple crack deals go down there though not a place you want to be during the night time hours at all.......but then again P-town is really not a place you want to be hanging out in at all......although the chance is a sweet venue.

i have never had kfc in my life. no lie.

Me neither if you don't count the cheap ass chicken sandwiches we used to order in college after a night of drinking.

I've never had anything else from there. And haven't had anything since then.

We called it "Filthy Bird".

What's up with all this KFC shit anyway?

Me neither if you don't count the cheap ass chicken sandwiches we used to order in college after a night of drinking.

haha i have nooooo idea.

one time my mom found a feather fried into her chicken and after i heard that story i had no desire to ever go there.

don't know.. i put up a thread about the funny coupon i found on a 3 piece and beer and yu put up one of all the different statues of the colonel in different outfits.. that's pretty much all there was.. then there is this one...

Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles FTW.

i'll agree with this.

also kfc is kinda overrated. even as a kid i was more about the mashed potatoes and the strawberry shortcake than the actual chicken. it's just so blah.

My fiance thinks they put nutmeg in their batter to make the chicken taste so good with the waffles/syrup/butter combination.

i'll agree with this.

also kfc is kinda overrated. even as a kid i was more about the mashed potatoes and the strawberry shortcake than the actual chicken. it's just so blah.

My fiance thinks they put nutmeg in their batter to make the chicken taste so good with the waffles/syrup/butter combination.

whatever it is, it's fucking good.