August 29th Thee Parkside, Question!

Yo everyone should make it out to Thee Parkside on Augsut 29th. Playing that night will be

Olehole

O' Pioneers!!!

The Anchor and

The Atom Age

Right now I think the cost is $7, plus Thee Parkside has some sick drink deals (and I think they still sell tall cans).

Come out and support O' Pioneers!!! on their rare west coast appearance so that Eric doesn't think we don't like him (otherwise he'll never come back).

Got it? Sound good?

Nice.

UPDATE: Show's $7...Deal with it. BAM!

The 29th is currently set to be a 21+ show....That can change but

Does anyone think a 21+ limit will impact this shows draw?

yeah go to both the 28th and 29th shows!! both will be rad! at the ghost show there wll be /100 the ghost this is a hospital vinyl with screened jackets and screened show posters! this show is gonna be rad! the ghost is reuniting!! be there! then the next night, holy crap all rad bands!! be there people! hope to meet people from here at the show! come up and say hello!

randy

hope i see you there on the 28th dante!!

yeah go to both the 28th and 29th shows!! both will be rad! at the ghost show there wll be /100 the ghost this is a hospital vinyl with screened jackets and screened show posters! this show is gonna be rad! the ghost is reuniting!! be there! then the next night, holy crap all rad bands!! be there people! hope to meet people from here at the show! come up and say hello!

randy

hope i see you there on the 28th dante!!

I totally hope to be at The Ghost show. At least to flip that record release copy of the LP ;). If I'm there I'll stalk you out.