Just got back from Teenage Bottlerocket...

Ray is a really cool dude. Talked with him about the TB/Ergs split for the VC 7" series and collecting vinyl. TB really rocked, but only drew at best 40 people. The Detroit scene is really broken...

Ray said the best record he heard last year was by the revolts (but he said it like reeeevolts). I couldn't find any piece of useful information about this through a yahoo search. What label is it on and how do I get one?

Revolts have a record out on Pirates Press. It features a couple of dudes from Swingin Utters (notably spike) and Jack from OMA and Dead to me. It was printed in three colors (not sure what's still available) and the 10" came with a CD of the music. Awesome band.

Cool! Now I need to find out where I can order it or if there is someone out there who wants to trade (I did pick up a TB Live LP...)

Revolts have a record out on Pirates Press. It features a couple of dudes from Swingin Utters (notably spike) and Jack from OMA and Dead to me. It was printed in three colors (not sure what's still available) and the 10" came with a CD of the music. Awesome band.

Cool! Now I need to find out where I can order it or if there is someone out there who wants to trade (I did pick up a TB Live LP...)

BAM!

http://www.piratespressrecords.com/store_011.html

Love this album. Plus the cover is kick ass.

BAM!

http://www.piratespressrecords.com/store_011.html

Love this album. Plus the cover is kick ass.

this shit is great.

ordered the 10"/CD.

thanks for the link.