New Wonder Years 7"

The Wonder Years have a seven inch full of new stuff coming up.....

"The first pressing of the record is limited to 500 copies on orange, brown and purple vinyl and includes hand silk-screened covers that vary in color depending on the color of the vinyl you get. Pre-orders are up now here. Here's what the band had to say about the release: The record begins with the words "head above water this year, boys," and I think thats really what it all boils down to. "Won't Be Pathetic Forever" is all about getting your shit together. It's about DIY touring with your best friends and coming home to an empty town and just moving on in life. We're really proud of these songs and of each other. I think we're just getting to where we need to be, and we'll see you all on tour this summer, June 21st to August 1st with a bunch of dope bands. "My friends and I, we're all fucked on the inside. We don't let it run our lives."

So there you have it. The link for the pre-order is below..

http://www.merchdirect.net/NoSleepRecords/The_Wonder_Years?artist=1160

Guest falloutcollapse

Virgil, can you get some? I'd gladly pay more from you, but I don't want to pay the shipping from merchdirect. I really like this band though, a lot.