thursday - full collapse

my friend was at hot topic the other day and came across full collapse lp's. does anyone know if victory released another pressing? the one he picked up for me is more of a marigold/yellow, but i can't seem to find any info on it.

thanks!

Thats the HT exclusive color.

Not sure the exact pressing info but its around 450-465 or so

I'm not sure why it's so hard to believe that Hot Topic would get 650 out of the 1000 records. They are a HUGE chain with over 690 stores in the United States, a web platform, and sister company Shockhound (which also carries the yellow vinyl). The brown pressing on the other hand is really only sold from Victory Records' web store, and a few other random web platforms.

Again, the numbers I reported came directly from Victory records. I'm not sure why this is such an ordeal?

I'm not sure why it's so hard to believe that Hot Topic would get 650 out of the 1000 records. They are a HUGE chain with over 690 stores in the United States, a web platform, and sister company Shockhound (which also carries the yellow vinyl). The brown pressing on the other hand is really only sold from Victory Records' web store, and a few other random web platforms.

Again, the numbers I reported came directly from Victory records. I'm not sure why this is such an ordeal?

Because Travis works for Hot Topic and can tell you exactly how many copies the chain ordered.

Between HT and Shockhound there are 465 yellow copies.

Not sure where the other 185 copies went.

Sold? HT.com?...

The numbers I provided came from Victory.

I'm done defending it.

Believe what you will.

haha I buy the music for HT. I can look it up and see how many were ordered. The 465 is accouting for how many have sold and how many are left and that includes HT.com

Im just telling you how many yellow copies HT and SH got of this exclusive color.

what's your idea of promptly? because it's been almost a week since i sent them a question via the site help on Victory's website just like you did, and i still have no response. what i think you did was assume the entire pressing is /1000, which it may not be. Victory usually presses things in odd amounts. and then just subtracted 350 from 1000 and came out with 650.

of course if i ever do get a response from Victory about the pressing info i will take all of that back.