Sons of Anarchy Discussion (Spoilers ahead!)

jhulud

I've never seen this show and I'm too lazy to look it up, someone summarize the show for me!

GO!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_Of_Anarchy

But in a nutshell...it's about a motorcycle "club" in CA. The lives of some of the members and pretty much all the drama involved.

It's very entertaining...it's a guy's guy soap opera...

and rollins is a nazi in the new season is he not? i'm in the middle of season one. so when i saw the guy who used to be Mulder's boss pop up as a nazi i was surprised.

Yes he is. Seems like he will be in most episodes. He's an enforcer. It's gonna be interesting how it all plays out.

and rollins is a nazi in the new season is he not? i'm in the middle of season one. so when i saw the guy who used to be Mulder's boss pop up as a nazi i was surprised.

Yes he is. Well, kinda. It's funny how in the episode they said that they weren't white supremacists but white separatists. Oh the semantics on that one!

Seems like he will be in most episodes. He's an enforcer. It's gonna be interesting how it all plays out.

• 1 month later...

This and Dexter are my favorite dramatic shows on TV right now. Ron Pearlman is awesome. In college I did a huge research paper on biker gangs. The Patriot act kinda fucked them and now the government classifies them as terrorists. It's kinda sucks for them. All the ones that do this kinda shit pretty much had to move to Canada.

One thing that left me wondering after last night...and also last week's episode...So CaraCara burnt down. What happened to the neo-Nazi guy that got suckered in (his name escapes me but Skinner from X-Files) and the one-fingered accountant? You were left to assume that they died in the fire...maybe? Unless they are saving the "hey, we found bodies here!" for the next few episodes...which I am sure will complicate things for SAMCRO.