Banner Pilot - Pass The Poison - One Sided 12"

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm not going to bust a ball over this but twice thus far, everything I've ordered has left my shopping cart and been replaced with stuff I don't want. I'll just wait, as I'm not going to go variant crazy for this.
motherfucker your site is pissing me off. i keeps adding all the variants when i just want 1. i delete them all then they all get added again.

are you using Firefox? same thing happened to me, but I switched to IE for the order and everything went fine.

I keep getting punkrockjeff's orders.

haha motherfucker! i almost ordered all of the banner pilot records on your account! dude..i was getting so pissed off cause you were adding stuff to the order that i didnt' want. i finally got it to go through, paid with paypal and then go to "my account" on KOD and it was hickey's.

seriously though...this is the most insecure thing i've seen.

I keep getting punkrockjeff's orders.

haha motherfucker! i almost ordered all of the banner pilot records on your account! dude..i was getting so pissed off cause you were adding stuff to the order that i didnt' want. i finally got it to go through, paid with paypal and then go to "my account" on KOD and it was hickey's.

seriously though...this is the most insecure thing i've seen.

Agreed. This is nuts.

The best thing to do for anyone trying to order and having problems is to stop what you're doing, log out and then log back in with your account.