Ryan Adams Oblivion 7" available only at art show

mrstripe

[image]

This record is only being sold at his art show at the Morrison Hotel Gallery in New York. (http://www.morrisonhotelgallery.com/)

On the forums they have contacted him and determined that it would not be sold on his website.

They are $5 bucks each and someone said there was a purchase limit of 12.

Is anyone near the hotel who might be able to pick one up for me? I'm on the west coast and desperate for a copy of this 7". I would cover all costs obviously and throw in some extra money for your troubles.

PM me if you would like to try and work something out!

Do want but I need loads of RA vinyl to complete my collection so I'm not so fussed about missing out. I bought Infinity Blues last week, hopefully I'll get around to reading that this week. Anyone else have/read it?

I'm not too into his poetry. I think he'd be better at short stories or novels. But I did buy his newest book "Hello Sunshine" because it came with a surprise 7". The songs were "Thank You" and "Evergreen (Home Demo)".

It was only for the signed chapbook pre-order but I emailed the company and they had some extras. It was $60 though.

Has anyone checked this out? I guess people from the Ryan Adams board have gone a couple times and grabbed more than the limit over the course of a couple days.

are you talking about the ryan adams archive?

is there anyone else out there who can grab a few for us?

I just posted on RAA a little while ago seeing if anyone could get me one.

No one can help us out?

I was the second person to request a copy at the RAA. I don't think anyone will straight up choose to send it to us because they will send it to the people they like there and that they know better. Also there are so many people there that want it. Ugh. I'm hoping some of us can get lucky.

Alright here's the deal.

There's about 60 left, the limit is two per person, and they're keeping track of everyone getting them.

I got two but they're for me and my girl.

I'm going tomorrow again with a couple of friends to get some more. I'll post here after I get them.

Also, for anyone in NYC, it's at the Bowery/bleeker location, not the one at Prince Street.