Crazy limited Lawrence Arms 7" at Red Oktoberfest!

redscare

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate you guys. I wanted to go to this and finally see La Plebe but I would rather save my money and go see TLA in SF w/ the Cobras and TBR.

and Toby! When you guys get back to texas I might show you another redscare band tattoo.

Oh man, you guys in SA are nuts! You'll regret not seeing La Plebe, but the time will come. Send 'em a MySpace message or something and send 'em some love. BEST GUYS EVER. See in SF though!

Whats the tracklist for the 7 inch?

all i know is that this is one of the tracks is ""spit shining shit" which was supposed to be on the new falcon record. don't know if it has the same title anymore though. there used to be a video on youtube of it but its not up anymore

according to interpunk (who just posted their presale), its:

1 - Spit Shining Shit

2 - The Slowest Drink At The Saddest Bar On The Snowiest Day...

3 - Them Angels Been Talkin'

4 - The Redness In The West

all i know is that this is one of the tracks is ""spit shining shit" which was supposed to be on the new falcon record. don't know if it has the same title anymore though. there used to be a video on youtube of it but its not up anymore

according to interpunk (who just posted their presale), its:

1 - Spit Shining Shit

2 - The Slowest Drink At The Saddest Bar On The Snowiest Day...

3 - Them Angels Been Talkin'

4 - The Redness In The West

That looks right. There's also a 5th song on the digital version.

I just sent out an update about a 2-day deal we're now offering. It's a bargain at twice the price! Here:

Hey folks, just wanted to give you guys a quickie about a 2-day pass offer we're doing for the Red Oktoberfest shows at Beat Kitchen. You can buy tickets for the OWTH/Copyrights/La Plebe/Smalltown/Reaganomics show AND the Dan Andriano/Sidekicks show and save yourself a little money on fees. 8 great bands! Go here if interested:

http://tr.im/B7sY

We also got some awesome glow-in-the-dark Red Scare pins to give out at the shows, so come out and collect some free shit!

• 2 weeks later...
Reaganomics (all members of Ryan's Hope) will have copies of Apocalypse in Increments on both red and black.

Very true!

I fly back from Philly tomorrow morning and I hope to see many of you there. Tomorrow's show is the only show NOT sold out, but there will be a big ass walk-up, so come early. The openers are great too, so come down to Beat Kitchen early. Cheers y'all!

Jesus, are people really gonna camp out at metro tonight? Good thing the weather is supposed to be cold and rainy.

I'm just hoping I can get one of the posters.

who said anything about camping out.

Brenden mentions on his blog that 'there's potential' of people doing it. So either he talked to some kids that say they're doing that or he made it up.